Braden is the school counselor at Lavonia Elementary. After receiving her undergraduate degree at the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology she attended Liberty University to earn a Masters of School Counseling. Braden has been around gymnastics and cheerleading her entire life.
Ashley graduated in 2014 from Montreat College in Montreat, North Carolina with a Psychology/Human Services degree. She is married to Noah Hall, Resident Director of Wellons Hall and serves as Office Administrator for Admissions. While in college, Ashley took a year off of school and lived in Tyler, TX at Pine Cove Camps where she did an 8-month long discipleship program called The Forge.
Latonia Allen is from Greencastle, PA. She is Emmanuel's Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, Athletic Event Coordinator, and serves as an adjunct professor in the Kinesiology and Sports Management Department. Latonia holds a BS and MS in Athletic Training. Prior to coming to Emmanuel she held positions as a college volleyball coach for 7 years, a Senior Woman Administrator, a Head Athletic Trainer, and an adjunct professor in Physical Education and Sports Management departments at several institutions.
Ashley Exendine earned her B.S. in Wildlife Biology and an M.S. in Biology with an emphasis in conservation education at Missouri State University. Her graduate work involved the critiquing and testing of a rangeland curriculum in elementary schools throughout the South Texas area. Her graduate work was supported by a fellowship through The Rob & Bessie Welder Wildlife Foundation located in Sinton, Texas. Prior to joining Emmanuel College in 2013, she worked with the Welder Wildlife Foundation as a Conservation Educator for all age groups.
The deadline for recieving a 10% Early Payment Discount for Fall 2014 to new students who settle their account in full (July 15) has come and gone. However, a 5% discount is available for those who settle on or before July 31.The 5% Early Payment Discount is calculated based on the total amount paid out-of-pocket by the student, including any student loans applied to their outstanding account balance.
Steps to Qualify for an Early Payment Dicount
1) Apply and get accepted at Emmanuel (Click here for more info)
2) Complete the Financial Aid process on your NetPartner account (Click here for more info)
3) Register for classes (Click here for more info)
4) Pay the balance of your account by the following dates:
- Fall 2014 10% Discount deadline - July 15
- Fall 2014 5% Discount deadline - July 31
To pay the balance of your account you may either call our cashier's office at (706) 245-7226 or pay online through your CRIS account.
Online Payment Instructions:
1) Go to cris.ec.edu
2) Log in.
3) Click "Account" in the list of options on the left of the screen.
4) On the right hand side of the screen underneath your picture (or where it will be once you get your student ID photo taken) make sure it says Fall 2014. If not, click on "Choose Semester" just below that. Then choose Fall 2014 from the list that appears. Return to the account page.
5) You will see a list of charges and scholarships and loans that have been applied to your account. At the very bottom of the screen is a table which shows how much you currently owe after everything above is applied to your account. There is a button that says "Pay now". To receive the discount YOU MUST NOT CLICK THIS BUTTON. Instead, you need to click on a seperate button underneath the table which says, "Pay in full with discount now."
6) Follow the on screen instructions and submit your payment.
Don't forget to connect with us on social media to keep up with what's going on at Emmanuel!
As our students, faculty and alumni share their stories, you will see that our Christ-centered mission remains the same even through all the growth and improvements over the years. Click here!