Give a $500 scholarship to the students in your life!
As an EC alumnus or friend, YOU have a powerful way to encourage potential students to attend Emmanuel College.
Not only can you tell them why you love Emmanuel, you can also give each of them a $500 Referral Scholarship to pursue a private education at Emmanuel College, named one of the best colleges in the South by U.S. News and World Report.
How do I get the cards?
1. Contact EC's Admissions Office at 1-800-860-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Include your address and how many students you would like to refer.
3. Look for your printed cards through regular mail within a few days.
How does it work?
1. Give a student one of the small detachable referral cards like one of the three pictured above. Be sure you sign the back.
3. When the student gives the completed card to EC's Financial Aid Staff, the $500 Referral Scholarship is automatically applied toward tuition at EC.
Thank you for your support of Emmanuel College as you refer potential students and give them the gift of a private education!
EC's Referral Scholarship is one of many scholarships offered by Emmanuel College to students who enroll and attend as full-time students. This scholarship may be combined with other scholarships up to the cost of tuition. Only one Referral Scholarship per student may be awarded, and only first-time, full-time students at Emmanuel are eligible. This $500 schoarlship is applied toward tuition at EC throughout the first two semesters of the student's time at Emmanuel ($250 per semester). It is not transferrable, redeemable as cash or able to be used at other institutions. To redeem this scholarship, the student must present the original Referral Scholarship card (not a copy) to one of EC's Financial Aid Counselors during the financial aid process. This may be done in person or by mail to Emmanuel College Financial Aid, PO Box 129, Franklin Springs, GA 30639.