The Department of Business Administration is thrilled that you are considering Emmanuel College as your next step in education. We are even more excited for the possibility of your studies in the business administration area of Management or Computer Information Systems.
Please review this information on our website. We look forward to speaking with you and answering your questions about the Business Administration degree program. If you would like more information about our business department programs, please contact me at (706)-245-7226 x 2630 or email email@example.com.
And, may God bless you and your scholarly endeavors.
David Jordan, Department Chair, Associate Professor, Business and Computer Information Systems
Emmanuel College values your privacy. Please read the following information about how we handle your information.
Where is Emmanuel College, and how big is it?
Emmanuel College is in Northeast Georgia in Franklin Springs. Emmanuel College averages about 800 students. With a student to teacher ratio of 15:1, your opportunity to excel is enhanced. For more information, click here.
What are the standard admissions requirements?
- Official high school transcript (with at least a 2.0 GPA)
- Official copy of an SAT or ACT score with a combined Critical Reading and Math score of at least 860 on the old vers ion of the SAT (taken prior to March 2016), combined ERW and Math score of at least 940 on the new version of the SAT (taken March 2016 or later) or an 18 composite score on the ACT
For detailed information about the admissions process, click here.
What majors do you have?
Emmanuel is a four-year liberal arts institution with over 25 fields of study. For a complete listing of all majors, minors and associate degrees, click here.
How much does Emmanuel Cost?
Emmanuel can save you up to $12,000 per year over the cost of tuition at similar private Christian colleges. The tuition at Emmanuel is approximately half the national average tuition for similar colleges. To view an up-to-date schedule of charges, click here.
What kinds of financial aid does Emmanuel offer?
Students can qualify for academic, church, athletic and endowment scholarships. Also, you may receive the Federal Pell Grant, student Stafford Loan and parent PLUS Loan. Georgia residents may receive the HOPE Scholarship and the GTEG (Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant). For more information, click here or call the Financial Aid office at 1-800-860-8800.
What kinds of activities can I get involved in at Emmanuel?
Emmanuel offers an array of activities including community service activities, foreign and domestic mission trips, leadership opportunities, study-abroad programs, student government, academic clubs and intercollegiate and intramural .
How many Christian denominations are represented at Emmanuel?
There are approximately 25 denominations represented among the student body.
What is the average high school GPA of the freshmen class at Emmanuel?
The average GPA of the Freshman Class is 3.0.
Find the category below that best describes you to see a basic overview of the documents you will need to provide when you apply to Emmanuel. Then use the links on the left for more information and to begin the application process. You can see detailed information about the admissions process in the College Catalog. Please note: for admission purposes, Emmanuel will accept the redesigned SAT for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017. We will convert redesigned scores to old scores for the 2016-17 school term.
First-time Freshman: Anyone who has not yet graduated from high school (regardless of the number of college hours earned), or anyone who has graduated from high school or holds a GED and has attempted fewer than 24 college credit hours from an accredited institution.
- Emmanuel College Application for Admission
- $25 Application Fee
- ACT or SAT Scores (must be official or on high school transcript)
- Official High School Transcripts
- College Transcripts (if college hours attempted)
- Emmanuel College Application for Admission
- $25 Application Fee
- ACT or SAT Scores (must be official)
- Homeschooled students may provide their own transcript in place of an official high school transcript (be sure to include grades 9-12). There are sometimes available through a homeschool clearinghouse, guild, or association. If transcripts are unavailable, we encourage you to consider FastTranscripts.com, offered in concert with the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). Or, we will accept detailed course descriptions, along with proficiency levels and textbooks used.
International Student: Any applicant who is not a permanent resident of the United States.
- Emmanuel College Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcript (must be translated into English language and format)
- TOEFL Exam Scores (required minimum score of 550 on paper exam, 213 on computer exam, 79 on internet exam)
- Check with admissions staff for additional requirements
Transfer Student: Anyone who has graduated from high school, or holds a GED, and has attended another institution of higher learning after graduation from high school.
See our transfer section here.
I'm accepted, now what?: Once you have been accepted, it's time to secure your spot at EC by making a deposit, completing financial aid, and registering for classes.
1) The first step is to decide if you want to be a part of the Honor's Program. To check eligibility and apply, visit that page here.
2) Registration days will be held before each semester but housing and classes fill up quickly, so the sooner you register the better. At registration each student will be required to take the Math Placement Exam (MPE). Information on preparing for this test and for math in general at Emmanuel College can be found here. When you register you will also be required to make a deposit to reserve your class schedule and place on the housing preference list.
3) Click here to make a deposit. The registration deposit secures your schedule and initiates the housing placement process for resident students.
4) Don't wait to start Financial Aid, you can begin by filing your FAFSA and then completing Financial Aid as soon as possible to make sure you receive the most aid available. Click here to learn more about the Financial Aid process.
5) Finally, after you are registered and have settled your account (completed Financial Aid and paid off your remaining balance), you're ready to move-in and start life at Emmanuel College. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Welcome Alumni and Friends!
A life changing education is only the beginning of what Emmanuel College is all about. As an EC alum, you are part of a family and a legacy of success, and we want to keep you involved!
The Office of Alumni and Development is responsible for campus development in addition to keeping our alumni and friends informed. Our website contains information about upcoming events, news and other happenings at Emmanuel. It is easier than ever to keep up with your fellow graduates and campus news--just click Stay Connected along the left.
I hope you will use these resources to stay involved and to build on those great relationships you began as a student. And, if we can help you in any way, please let us know! Our goal is to provide numerous opportunities for you to reconnect with friends, faculty and all of your EC family through these resources.
Vice President for Development
Listen to students share about how God is shaping their lives through Emmanuel College!
Welcome to Emmanuel College Admissions!
Knowledge is the aim of any quality liberal arts education, but the best liberal arts education goes even further. At Emmanuel College, you will be enriched by a rigorous academic experience, and you will be inspired by so much more.
Our institutional desire is to provide our students a high-quality education, taught in a caring Christian environment. Here, you will live and study with other Christian students, who every day will lift and embolden you. You will work beside faithful, caring professors, who will challenge you and bring out your very best. And, you will have access to every possible opportunity, enabling you to grow in ways you never thought possible.
Here, at one of the finest liberal arts colleges anywhere, you will find all you need to succeed. All of your academic and spiritual aspirations are within reach at Emmanuel College.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the admissions office at 1-800-860-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice-President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
Apply now for next semester!
Next semester is quickly approaching but we're still accepting applicants. Start the admissions process today by clicking HERE to visit the Admissions Process page. Find the section that best describes your situation and take your next step on the path of higher education!
We are excited that you are thinking of attending Emmanuel College, and we realize financial assistance may largely determine your college decision. Below you will see a list of items to complete that will help us assist you more efficiently.
If at any time you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid office at 706-245-2844 or email@example.com. Our fax number is 706-245-2846.
Please note the menu on the left for different pages of forms and information about financial aid.
Here are some steps to help us help you in the financial aid process:
STEP ONE - Log into Net Partner, our online financial aid system by clicking here. Log In instructions can be found on the home page of the Net Partner website. If you are having trouble, try watching our "how-to" video found here.
STEP TWO - Complete all appropriate aid applications.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here. The FAFSA is the form that will assist us in determining your eligibility for any Federal Financial Aid Programs, such as the Pell Grant and Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant. Make sure to use our school code: 00156300.
- Georgia residents should complete the application for HOPE Scholarship & Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant (GA411) here.
- Complete the Emmanuel College Application for Financial Aid (ECAFA) here. You must set up a Net Partner account for this if you do not have one already. The ECAFA is the form that will assist us in determining your eligibility for any Emmanuel College Scholarships as noted on the scholarship page of this website.
STEP THREE - Check the status of your financial aid on Net Partner.
- Click on the FA Documents/Information tab to determine if financial aid documents are outstanding. (Submit any requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid as quickly as possible.)
- Once awarded, click on Accept/Decline Awards tab. (After you are accepted, awards will be posted to your account for payment purposes.)
- If you have accepted a Federal Direct Loan, Parent Plus Loan or wish to apply for a loan, you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling here.