We are excited that you are thinking of attending Emmanuel College, and we realize financial assistance may largely determineyour college decision. With that being said, below you will see a list of items to complete that will help us assist you more efficiently.
If at any time you have questions, please contact our office. All student should contact Lisa Williamson at 706-245-2841 or email@example.com.
Please note the menu on the left for different pages of forms and information about financial aid.
Here are some steps to help us help you in the financial aid process:
STEP ONE - Log into Net Partner, our online financial aid system.
- Log into Net Partner here. Log In instructions can be found on the home page of the NetPartner website.
- If you do not have a Net Partner account, sign up for one here.
STEP TWO - Complete all appropriate aid applications
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here. The FAFSA is the form that will assist us in determining your eligibility for any Federal Financial Aid Programs such as the Pell Grant and Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant. Make sure you use our school code: 00156300.
- Georgia residents should complete the application for HOPE Scholarship & Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant (GA411) here.
- Complete the Emmanuel College Application for Financial Aid (ECAFA) here. You must set up a Net Partner account for this if you do not have one already. The ECAFA is the form that will assist us in determining your eligibility for any Emmanuel College Scholarships as noted on the scholarship page of this website.
STEP THREE - Check the status of your financial aid on Net Partner.
- Click on the FA Documents/Information tab to determine if financial aid documents are outstanding. (Submit any requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid as quickly as possible.)
- Once awarded, click on Accept/Decline Awards tab. (Once accepted awards will be posted to a student’s account for payment purposes.)
- If you have accepted a Federal Direct Loan, Parent Plus Loan or wish to apply for a loan, you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling here.