Students can access their financial aid information through our Online Financial Aid System, Net Partner.
Please follow these instructions to log into Net Partner for the first time:
- Go to Net Partner by clicking here
- Click “First Time User” to the right of the screen
- Enter your Social Security Number without dashes as your Student ID
- Activate your account by answering identity questions
- Answer security questions to create your PIN
- Log in using your Social Security Number and new PIN
Click here to view a video that walks you through this process!
Once you are logged into Net Partner, you will be able to view missing and/or received documents by clicking on the FA Documents/Information tab. You are encouraged to complete/submit information as soon as possible.
If you have been awarded, award information can be viewed by clicking on the Estimated Charges/View Awards tab. If you need to accept and/or decline any of your awards, please click on the Accept/Decline Awards tab.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 800-860-8800 or 706-245-2844.