Attention all new and returning students!
Drive-in Days are your chance to tie up all those loose ends before classes begin. You'll be able to
- Pick up your student ID and parking permit in Student Life
- Complete your financial aid
- Settle your account in Accounting Services (must be settled by August 1st)
- Make last minute changes to your schedule in the Registrar's Office
- Purchase your books at LifeSprings
- Complete your EC checklist (except dorm check In)
The dates for Drive-in Days are July 26 and 27. You don't have to sign up to come. Just pick a day, come between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., and get everything ready for the new school year! You must be registered for classes to participate. If you haven't registered for classes, find out more about our upcoming Registration Days here.