At Emmanuel we recognize that the traditional college calendar and on-site course work format doesn’t always work for everyone. Online programs make education possible for so many of our non-traditional students; those that may be working or have a family to care for. If you’ve been thinking of finishing your college degree and have struggled with how to get to campus, arrange childcare, get away from work, or fit classes around the numerous other conflicts that exist, our online programs may be the solution for you.
Students with less than 24 hours of transfer credit are accepted for admission based on high school graduate requirements.
Students are considered a transfer if 24 or more hours of credit transfer to Emmanuel
- Application for Online Admission
- Application fee of $25
- Official College Transcripts from all prior colleges
- International Students must have transcripts evaluated by an accredited service such as WES or IEE (International Education Evaluation) or a similar translation service at their own expense. Emmanuel College recommends ISS as a preferred vendor. Evaluation must include Date of Graduation and Grade Point Average.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 required
- TOEFL score report (minimum score of 79-80 required for internet-based test)
- Online Readiness Assessment Score Report
Students with incomplete high school preparation may be admitted on the basis of the General Education Development Test (GED), provided that the official score report shows the student has successfully passed the exam and each GED section score is 150 or higher.
Business Administration, BBA (launching August 2020)
Criminal Justice, BS (launching August 2020)
Christian Ministries, BS (anticipated August 2020 launch)
Online students have an opportunity to start at 6 different start dates throughout the year.
Fall Semester: September or November
Spring Semester: January or March
Summer Semester: May or July
Students in our online programs will enroll in a typical Fall, Spring, and Summer semester. Traditional programs are set up for students to take multiple classes at the same time over a period of about 16 weeks. However, in our online program instead of being in 4 or more classes simultaneously you will be in 1 or 2 classes at a time and each one will last only 8 weeks.
Each semester will be comprised of 2, 8-week modules. You will take 2 courses each module, for a total of 4 per semester. So your fall semester, for example, is still 16 weeks but your coursework is broken up into more manageable, shorter sessions so that you can complete them at your own pace from the comfort of your home.