Transfer Student: Anyone who has attended a previous college or university and attempted 24 hours or more of non-joint enrollment credit.
We’re excited that you’re interested in transferring to Emmanuel College! Please follow the steps below to complete the process. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Emmanuel College Application for Admission
- $25 Application Fee
- Official high school transcript* (only required for those students who transfer in less than 24 hours of post-high school acceptable credit).
- SAT or ACT scores* (only required for those students who transfer in less than 24 hours of post-high school acceptable credit.)
- Official transcript(s) from each college/university attended with a current class schedule if enrolled at the time of application to Emmanuel College. Final college transcript must be received within two-weeks after last enrollment period and prior to the first day of class attendance.
- Transfer Eligibility Form completed by the Dean of Students or the administrative officer in charge of student discipline at the last college you attended as a student, regardless of length of time passed since your enrollment or number of credits earned. Please be advised that information disclosed on this required form may impact your acceptance to Emmanuel College.
* (only required for those students who transfer in less than 24 hours of post-high school acceptable credit.)
Once you have been accepted, it’s time to secure your spot at EC by making a deposit, completing financial aid, and registering for classes.
- The first step is to decide if you qualify to be a part of the Honor’s Program, Virtuosi. To check eligibility and apply, visit that page here.
- Click here to make a deposit once you have been accepted. The registration deposit makes you eligible to register for classes and initiates the housing placement process for resident students.
- Registration days will be held before each semester, but housing and classes fill up quickly, so the sooner you register the better. You must be accepted and deposited before you are allowed to register.
- Don’t wait to start Financial Aid, you can begin by filing your FAFSA and then completing Financial Aid as soon as possible to make sure you receive the most aid available. Click here to learn more about the Financial Aid process.
- Finally, after you are registered and have settled your account (completed Financial Aid and paid off your remaining balance), you’re ready to move-in and start life at Emmanuel College. We look forward to meeting you soon!