At Emmanuel we recognize how pivotal a campus visit is in the college decision. We all recognize the need to put safety first for all of our campus visitors and our campus community. Toward that end, while incidences of COVID remain high the following visit protocols are in place. Each visitor will be required to abide by the following guidelines while on campus. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe while you visit our campus.
- All prospective students should complete the tour request form 48 hours prior to your requested visit date.
- Once your tour request has been submitted your will be contacted by the Office of Admission to confirm your tour time and agenda.
- Tours are available Monday -Friday at 9am, 11am, 2pm, and 4pm. Tour times are spread out due to the sanitation requirements mandated by the Governor’s Executive Order. We will be disinfecting our office space and the Tour Cart between visits.
- All visitors must report to the Admissions Office immediately upon arrival to campus. Visitors must be screened by Admissions personnel before meeting with a coach, faculty member, or other campus personnel.
- Visitors should call 800-860-8800 upon their arrival to campus if you are not greeted immediately by a staff member. Families are asked to remain in their vehicle for screening.
- Once screened families will be escorted into the Admissions Office and issued wristbands that grant approval for you to tour campus. It also provides a visual confirmation to the campus community that you have been screened. Should you be on campus without a wristband, campus personnel will request that you report to the Admissions Office for screening prior to meeting with you.
- While on your campus tour you will be required to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face mask, we will have a limited number of disposable masks avaiable.
- Campus visitors should pre-screen 24 hours prior to arriving on campus. The pre-screen questions are available below. The pre-screen is designed to minimize the number of visitors that wouldn’t pass the screening administered on campus. Campus visitors that don’t successfully pass screening will not be allowed to tour. We don’t want to turn anyone away after you’ve traveled, therefore plan to conduct the pre-screen before traveling to the campus so as to minimize that possibility.
- If a visitor arrives on campus and cannot successfully pass the screening, the tour will be rescheduled. Tours rescheduled due to COVID screening shall be rescheduled for no sooner than 14 days out.
Persons who meet any of the following criteria should not come onto the Emmanuel College campus or attend an Emmanuel College event or activity. Such persons should seek medical attention and follow the directions of their physician.
- Person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not subsequently tested negative for COVID-19 with no symptoms.
- Person who, within the last 14 days, has had close contact for an extended period with another person who been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been presumed to have COVID-19.
- Person who has a fever (temperature of 100.4° F or higher) or has taken medication due to fever within the last 6 hours.
- Person who has experienced any 3 of the following symptoms (COVID-19 Symptoms) in the last 14 days that were not caused by an already known illness or condition.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell