You have made an important decision to accelerate your college career by enrolling in college classes while you are still in high school. The next step will be for you to come to the campus to complete the matriculation process. A special day has been set up for your convenience. Your participation in this event is very important to your smooth transition to being a college student.
Monday, July 26
Check in at Taylor Chapel
Before you arrive on campus on July 26, there are a few things you must do. Please log in to your Checklist in CRIS and make sure you change the semester to Fall 2021. You will need to complete all Checklist items except for #2 (Student Account Balance) before July 26. The Student Account Balance will stay red until after classes begin and your GAFutures application has been processed by your high school and EC Financial Aid and Registrar Offices.
- ID cards: You must upload a picture of yourself no later than Wednesday, July 21. Cards will be printed before you arrive on July 26.
- Student must be easy to recognize.
- Picture must be in focus.
- Student must be the only one in the picture.
- Entire face and hair clearly shown. Head and shoulders must be viewable.
- NO sunglasses, hat, or head coverings that are not worn for religious purposes.
- Photo cannot be digitally altered or tampered in any way.
- Parking: You must complete the Vehicle Registration prior to July 26. Enter the vehicle you plan to regularly drive to campus.
New Student Orientation (online)
All new students are required to complete New Student Orientation. Orientation is completed through the CANVAS online learning platform (located on the MyEC page) and will be available beginning Thursday, July 1. Students will use the same username and password for CRIS, CANVAS, and email. Orientation must be completed before classes begin on Wednesday, August 11. Questions can be sent to Jerrica Grant, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, August 5 Friday, August 6
10 a.m.- 4 p.m. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.