- Kora Addington Burton (English, 2018) – graduate student in linguistics, UGA
- Will Hale (English Education, 2017) – Marketing and Development Coordinator, Wolfpack Wrestling Club (NC State Wrestling Team)
- David Pagan (English minor, 2016) – Master of Theological Studies student at Candler School of Theology, Emory University
- Katie Melton (English Education, 2014) – teaches at Carver Middle School, where she won New Teacher of the Year in 2015, and teaches night classes at Foothills Charter High school
- Jesse McDowell (English, 2014) – Ph.D student in literature at Loyola University Chicago (Medieval and Renaissance Literature)
- Alex Genetti (English, 2014) – MA in Professional Writing at UGA, current adjunct in English at Emmanuel
- Kristina Keeble (English, 2014) – teaching in the Athens area
- Janna Cook (English Education, 2013) – teaching high school English at Aynor High School in South Carolina.
- April Toney Breeden (English, 2013) – completed Law Degree at UGA, attorney for Patterson Moore Butler, LLC
- Chloe Milligan (English, 2012) – Assistant Professor of Digital Humanities in the Writing and Digital Media program at Pennsylvania State University, Berks College
- Julie McBath Loukos (English, 2008) – teaching at Cabarrus Early College of Technology, Concord, North Carolina, where she won Teacher of the Year in 2019 for the school and Top 5 in the District.
- Jamie Almond Harris (English, 2007) – Instructional Partner at Franklin County High School
- Matthew Mills (English, 2022) – 2022 Sejong Writing Competition – 2nd place, adult division. Click link to read his essay! https://www.sejongculturalsociety.org/writing/past/2022/winners/2a.php