Job postings are published as they become available, and applicants may apply for positions until they are filled. Positions are removed from the website as they are filled.
Faculty Application Process:
Applicants for any Faculty position are required to submit the following materials (preferably electronically):
- Cover Letter
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- Graduate transcripts: (scan of unofficial/student issued copies are acceptable for the application phase. Original transcripts will be required upon hiring.)
- List of at least three (3) Professional References: One of the three references needs to be from a current pastor or someone who can speak to your Christian walk personally and/or in the workplace.
- Personal Testimony: An explanation of the applicant’s relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ, including a brief account of accepting Christ as personal savior, church membership, and current church involvements.
No applications will be considered until all required documents are received.
Application materials should be forwarded to Joann Harper, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment
In accordance with applicable federal and state laws and institutional policies, Emmanuel College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, medical status, or status as a veteran. The College considers the philosophy and mission of the College and qualifications of the applicant paramount in the recruitment and hiring of employees. Veterans, minorities, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Emmanuel College requires background checks and drug screens of all candidates for employment. Employment is contingent upon successful results of both.
Benefits are offered to all full-time employees and will be explained in more detail upon hire. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement and flexible spending account options
- Vacation, sick days and holiday pay
- Fitness center
- Campus events and performances