You’re invited to experience Emmanuel College during our annual Preview events. Visiting the campus will allow you an opportunity to witness first-hand the welcoming atmosphere, caring community members and our outstanding facilities. Our Preview experiences are designed to allow you to interact with faculty, staff, and current students, attend classes, stay overnight in the residence halls*, and review the resources Emmanuel College has to offer. When you leave the EC campus, you will know exactly how we can support your academic, personal, and vocational goals. Find out why Emmanuel is a good fit for you at Preview!
Fall Preview for the current academic year has passed. Thanks for all that attended and made the weekend such a success.
Fall Preview 2020 will be October 2-4, so mark your calendars now!
Registration is not yet open for this event.
Spring Preview will be February 28- March 1, 2020.
Registration is now open.
At Emmanuel’s Spring Preview you’ll get to…
- Spend two nights in a residence hall*
- Meet our amazing faculty
- Get free Emmanuel gear
- Experience an Emmanuel worship service
- Take a campus tour
- Interact with current students
* Housing in the Residence Halls is limited. Housing is assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we cannot accommodate you in the residence halls, you should be prepared to arrange housing at local hotels.
Excited to attend a Preview Event at EC but unsure of what to bring with you? Below is a list of a few essential items to bring with you to Preview to help make your experience at Emmanuel enjoyable!
- Sleeping bags (due to the full residence halls, you may be on the floor or couch)
- Air mattress/ egg crate- if desired for comfort
- Backpack (if you plan to attend class, come prepared to take notes and be engaged)
- Walking shoes
- Casual attire
- Money for extra activities, EC apparel or snacks (meals are included with your registration)
Make sure to ask for the Emmanuel rate when reserving your room with any of the following:
Holiday Inn Express (20 mins)
Days Inn (5 mins)
Quality Inn (20 mins)
Roadway Inn (20 mins)
Days Inn (20 mins)
Hampton Inn & Suites (20 mins)
181 Spring St
Franklin Springs, GA 30639
Directions from Atlanta, GA
• Take I-85 North (toward Greenville, SC) to Exit 160 (GA 51) which is about the 159 mile marker on I-85.
• Turn right on GA 51 and go approximately 11 miles (you will cross over GA 106).
• Continue on GA 51 until you intersect with GA 145 (Gas Station will be directly in front of you).
• Turn right and go approximately 1/2 mile.
• Turn left on US 29 which will take you directly to the college (approx. 1/4 mile).
Directions from Greenville, SC
• Take I-85 South to Georgia Exit 173, Lavonia.
• Take Hwy 17 South to Royston (approximately 12 miles)
• Turn right on Hwy 29 South; go approximately two miles to arrive at Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs.
From Athens (about 40 miles):
• Take Hwy 29N towards Danielsville/Royston.
• Pass through Danielsville.
• Enter Franklin Springs; Emmanuel College is on the right.
From Anderson (about 45 miles):
• Hwy 29S towards Hartwell/Royston.
• Pass through Harwell and Royston.
• Enter Franklin Springs; Emmanuel College is on the left.