Job postings are published as they become available, and applicants may apply for positions until they are filled. Positions are removed from the website as they are filled.
Below are the current Staff employment opportunities open for application at Emmanuel College:
Staff Application Process:
Emmanuel College Staff are classified in to two categories:
General Staff – no degree required for position
Professional Staff – degree required for position
Applicants for General Staff positions are required to submit:
- Application for Employment
- Statement of Faith/Personal Testimony
Applicants for Professional Staff position are required to submit the following (preferably electronically):
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts: undergraduate/graduate from all schools attended. (Scan of unofficial/student issued copies are acceptable for application process)
- List of at least three (3) Professional References: One of the three references needs to be from a current pastor or someone who can speak to your Christian walk personally and/or in the workplace.
- Personal Testimony: An explanation of the applicant’s relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ, including a brief account of accepting Christ as personal savior, church membership, and current church involvements.
No applications will be considered until all required documents are received.
Application materials should be submitted to Joann Harper, Director of Human Resources, either in person or via email to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment
In accordance with applicable federal and state laws and institutional policies, Emmanuel College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, medical status, or status as a veteran. The College considers the philosophy and mission of the College and qualifications of the applicant paramount in the recruitment and hiring of employees. Veterans, minorities, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Emmanuel College requires background checks and drug screens of all candidates for employment. Employment is contingent upon successful results of both.
Benefits are offered to all full-time employees and will be explained in more detail upon hire. Benefits include:
Health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
Retirement and flexible spending account options
Vacation, sick days and holiday pay
Campus events and performances