The Student Government Association stands as a student-led organization representing the voice of every student at Emmanuel. Our passion is to create an environment where students can come to for help and suggest solutions to problems. We have made several significant changes to this campus at the request of Students. We encourage any student that does not feel heard at Emmanuel College to reach out. We want you to maximize your time at Emmanuel and feel like YOU have a voice here. We want to encourage innovative solutions alongside being a voice for you.
The Emmanuel College Student Government Association represents the voice of every student by improving the quality of college living, advocating visionary leadership, and strengthening relationships across our campus community.
- Collaborative Teams
- Community Involvement
- Sustaining Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Responsive Advocacy
“THE VOICE OF EVERY LION!”
Our SGA Team consist of three different boards:
- The Executive Board will be responsible for making all executive decisions pertaining to SGA. The Executive Board will be responsible for maintaining a good relationship between the student body and the Board of Trustees as well as the Senior Leadership Team.
- The Board of Officers will be responsible for all operational duties pertaining to SGA. The Board of Officers will be responsible for maintaining a good relationship between the student body and the Executive Board.
- The Board of Representatives will be responsible for recommending change in policy or/and proposing a new policy for the student body.
Meet The Team!
Jeandre Joubert – Student Body President
- B.S. in Biology (Pre-Med)
- Involvement: RA, Student Chaplin, Swimmer, Peer Mentor
Shatavisa Ghosh – Student Body Vice President
- B.S. in Sports Management
- Tennis Player, Yearbook Editor, SAAC Member
Laura Manolaras – Secretary
- B.S. in Biology (Pre-Pharmacy)
- Swimmer, Triathlete
Kailyn Evans – Treasurer
- B.S. in Christian Ministries
- Singer, Admissions Counselor
Kiley Price – Chief of Staff
- B.S. in Math Education
Chief of Staff – Kiley Price
Officer of Academics – Reilly Allman
Officer of Intercollegiate Athletics – Darja Chistov
Officer of Spiritual Life – Abigail Clack
Officer of Culture & Diversity – Ethan Harris
Officer of Residential Affairs – Aubrey Ortman
Officer of Commuter Affairs – Julia Gaddis
Officer of Student Activities – Turner Baggett
Officer of Public Relations – Zuzanna Malinowska
Mr. Emmanuel – Camden Mooring
Miss Emmanuel – April Gupton
Freshman Representative – Cristian Vega
Sophomore Representative – Alexandra Vaz Cerbino
Junior Representative – Diana Suprun
Senior Representative – Justine Dorelas
SGA Advisor – Jerrica Grant
SGA Advisor – Mandrake Miller